Friday, October 31, 2008

This Month in Music: October

Here is a long playlist of music I've found, and enjoyed this past October.

If you know my aDrive information, then hop on and check out the tunes section and then look for this month. You can grab either the mix CD of the following tracks, or down all of the albums.

Playlist (Artist - Track title; Album):
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel; Old Crow Medicine Show
Ben harper - Walk Away;
Devendra Banhart - Lover; Smoker Rolls Down Thunder Canyon
Jason Michael Carroll - I Can Sleep When I'm Dead; Waitin' In The Country
Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body; Plans
Butch Walker - The Weight Of Her; Sycamore Meadows
Snow Patrol - Take Back The CIty; A Hundred Million Sun
x The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love?; Singles Going Stead
xAndrew Lipke - Get It Over With; Motherpearl & Dynamite
Elvis Costello - Blame It On Cain; My Aim is True
The Posies - Dream All Day; Frosting On The Beater
Paolo Nutini - New Shoes; These Streets
The Killers - Human; Human
The Cat Empire - Two Shoes; Two Shoes
The Cat Empire - The Car Song; Two Shoes
Sea Wolf - Winter Window;
MGMT - Kids
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Lil Wayne - Mrs. Officer
xThe Stereos - I Really Love You
James Otto - Just Got Started Lovin' You


and if you really like the music toss a few bucks at the artist or xpn.org I think $5 is a good price for this month in music.

No comments: